Advanced Strategies & Tactics For Buying Near The Low of The Day
In this presentation you’ll learn how to anticipate and identify intra-day market bottoms. These strategies and tactics will improve your swing trading entries and exits, and enable you to day trade with a statistical edge commonly used by floor traders.
- Where You Should Put Your Stop Loss
Orders To Instinctively Feel Safer and More Confident In Your Trade
- How To Use A Floor Trader's Secret Charting Tactic To
Anticipate The Market's Highs, Lows, Trends & Reversals
- A Simple Pattern That Puts Money In Your Trading Account Quickly
Because It Pinpoints Reversals
- The Simple Entry Trigger That's Been "Hidden" in Your Charts All Along
About the Presenter
Geoff Bysshe is the President and co-founder of MarketGauge.com
- Geoff began trading in 1990 on the floor of the NY commodities exchange
- While on the floor traded as an independent floor trader of currencies, commodities and stock index futures.
- In 1994 Geoff moved off the floor to manage quantitative equity based strategies at Millennium Partners, a multi-billion dollar fund in NY.
- While at Millennium Partners, Geoff co-founded MarketGauge to provide trading analytics to professional traders and individual active investors
- Since its inception in 1997 MarketGauge has provided market analysis to firms such as Reuters, Fidelity National Brokerage, Bank of America, Townsend Analytics, Barron’s and more.
- Additionally, MarketGauge has helped thousands of individual traders improve their trading.