CYBER EXPO WEBINAR AGENDA LINEUP
GREGORY MCDERMOTT, Cyber Trading University
"Trading FX Options"
- The Advantages of Trading FX Options.
- The Differences Between ISE and NASDAQ Options.
- How to Take Profits and Stay In Your Position
- Creating Your Own “Cross Rate” Options.
11am ET / 8am PT
CHRIS VECCHIO, DailyFX
"Measuring Market Sentiment & Using Technicals to Guide Fundamentals"
Historically, retail traders tend to be less adept than commercial traders at identifying shifts in market sentiment. In this workshop, we will teach how to trade the FX markets by examining crowd bias, and employing similar strategies that professional traders use.
12pm ET / 9am PT
CHRIS SVORCIK, Winning Edge Trading
"The Truth about Using Momentum"
What is REAL Momentum?
- How do you Find it?
- How do you Trade it?
- The Double Trend Trap Method
1pm ET / 10am PT
"Using Missed Pivots for Trend Trades"
Pivots provide powerful warning signs that big trends are coming - if you know a few simple tricks. You'll leave this presentation ready to take bigger, better, longer lasting trend trades to boost your win percentage.
2pm ET / 11am PT
JOSH MARTINEZ, Market Traders Institute
"Power Fib Patterns Review"
- Retracement & Extension with Fibonacci - ABCD
- Large Time Frames Control Smaller Time Frames
- Fibonacci Tool to Identify Wave Patterns