with Greg McDermott
* How to Chose When and Where to Exit a Trade
* The Order Types that give the Best Chance for Taking Profits
Gregory M. McDermott, Mapp Fin
- Master of Applied Finance (Mapp Fin), Macqaurie University, Sydney, Australia, 1989
- BS Financial Management, Saint Joseph’s University, 1987.
- Crude Oil Options Trader at the NYMEX.
- Head Options Market Maker, JAS Securities, Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
- Managed the firm’s portfolio risk for a team of 10 options floor traders.
- Market Maker in Dell Computer at the PHLX
- Directed an Off-Floor Trading Unit for JAS Securities.
- Qualified as an International Securities Exchange (ISE) DTR
- Modifying Your Trades in FXCM’s Metatrader4