Webinar Title: Using Credit and Debit Spreads to Trade Earnings With Measured Move Targets
Some of trader’s favorite setups are for company earnings reports – these types of catalyst events offer tremendous opportunities for low risk, high reward trades using weekly options.
Using Credit and Debit Spreads to Trade Earnings With Measured Move Targets breaks down the methods used by market makers on the exchange floor for use by individuals trading retail accounts.
Jim Ramelli employs charting, technical and fundamental analysis, and the stock movement being implied by the option market. In this CBOE-exclusive webcast, he will take you through the HIMCRBBT Trading Plan and explain:
- How do market makers calculate the measured move target?
- How to avoid buying too much implied volatility or premium before Earnings
- How to get up to 600% returns in a matter of days
- Why trade Weekly Options, not Serial (monthly) options
- When to use a Call or Put Butterfly, Call or Put Spread, Straddle, Strangle, Iron Condor, or Butterfly
About the Presenter
James Ramelli is the Moderator of the Live Futures Options Trading Room at KeeneOnTheMarket.com where he actively trades futures and options on futures while educating members on strategies, setups and risk management. He has a degree in Finance with a focus in Derivatives Trading and Financial Engineering from The University of Illinois and has been trading for five years. James appears regularly on Bloomberg T.V. and BNN and writes a weekly column for Futures Magazine.