with instructor: Gregory McDermott
- The Advantages of Trading FX Options.
- The Differences Between ISE and NASDAQ Options.
- How to Take Profits and Stay In Your Position
- Creating Your Own “Cross Rate” Options.
- Master of Applied Finance (Mapp Fin), Macqaurie University, Sydney, Australia, 1989
- BS Financial Management, Saint Joseph’s University, 1987.
- Crude Oil Options Trader at the NYMEX.
- Head Options Market Maker, JAS Securities, Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
- Managed the firm’s portfolio risk for a team of 10 options floor traders.
- Market Maker in Dell Computer at the PHLX
- Directed an Off-Floor Trading Unit for JAS Securities.
- Qualified as an International Securities Exchange (ISE) DTR