TRADE STOCK EARNINGS RELEASE WITH OPTIONSWORKSHOP WITH 1 MONTH OF CYBERGROUP
Duration: 2 Live Lessons
Next Live Classes:
- Sorry, there are no classes listed at this time.
Please check back soon
Options Maker Makers love trading the earnings release of stocks they trade. The stakes are high, the pressure is on and retail investors trade these events with little chance to compete with the pros...until now.
I will show you how to prepare and trade the Earnings Release of your favorite stocks just like a Market Maker. You learn how to navigate these very profitable but potentially dangerous events like the pros. More importantly, you will learn how to avoid the mistakes that retail investors regularly make. These seemingly minor mistakes shift the odds even more in the favor of the Market Makers.
- Trade Stock Earnings Release with Options
- Trade the Earnings Season with Limited Risk and Unlimited Profit Potential
- Learn How to Determine the Best Month and Strike to Maximize Profit
- How to Profit when you have No Idea where the stock will Trade After Earnings are Released
- Where to Find the Exact Day and Time of the Earnings Release for Any Stock
- What a Stocks Trading History tells you about their Next Earnings.
- Trade the Big Name, High Dollar Stocks with Limited Capital and Minimal Risk.
- How to Avoid the 1 Trade Every Market Maker Hopes You Make.
What Is Included:
- 2 LIVE Classes
- Access to Recorded Class Sessions
- Presentation Lesson Planner eBooks (PDF Format)
- 1 Month Trial Membership to CyberGroup PRO (BONUS)
PLUS: You will have access to course recordings and upcoming live classes on your personal education dashboard on CyberTradingUniversity.com
Discounted Enrollment: $197
Click here to enroll
or call toll-free 877.702.9237 to speak with an educational advisor.
CyberGroup members can contact their advisor for a special discount.
Course Instructor:Gregory M. McDermott, Mapp Fin
- Master of Applied Finance (Mapp Fin), Macqaurie University, Sydney, Australia, 1989
- BS Financial Management, Saint Joseph’s University, 1987.
- Crude Oil Options Trader at the NYMEX.
- Head Options Market Maker, JAS Securities, Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
- Managed the firm’s portfolio risk for a team of 10 options floor traders.
- Market Maker in Dell Computer at the PHLX
- Directed an Off-Floor Trading Unit for JAS Securities.
- Qualified as an International Securities Exchange (ISE) DTR