Cyber Trading University uses the FXCM Trading Station as the primary platform during the Forex Trading Program online course sessions, but training is offered for both the Trading Station and MetaTrader4 platforms in separate free webinars. To learn more of the platforms and to sign up for a free demo account, please refer to the information below:
The Trading Station is FXCM’s flagship and most popular platform. It comes in three forms – Web, Desktop, Mobile -- and is accessible with a single login.
Benefits of the Trading Station include:
- Robust intuitive interface
- Basic and advanced order types
- One-click trading functionality
- Advanced charting capabilities
- Transparency - view daily rolls, spreads, minimum margin requirement
This is FXCM’s upgraded MT4 platform that integrates seamlessly with their No Dealing Desk forex execution. The improved platform operates with no 3rd party bridges and no auto account syncs.
Benefits of the MT4 include:
- No Auto Syncs
- All EAs are accepted, including scalping EAs
- Easily apply custom indicators and strategies
- VPS hosting available