In order to make the most money out of your trading experience, you must first have a solid understanding of the basic principles involved. This course delves deeply into these critical matters, such as finding highly tradable stocks, defining support and resistance levels, determining proper entry and exit points, and interpreting and shadowing the moves of market makers.
You’ll benefit by participating in class discussions, where you can ask Fausto questions about a variety of trading situations, and practice using the direct access execution system. These real-life experiences are crucial to your development as a market player.
Fausto Pugliese will personally teach you invaluable lessons in the following categories:
Introduction to the Stock Market
- Developing a suitable trading system
- Exploring different trading exchanges
- Understanding the difference between market and limit orders and when to use each type
- Grasping the differences between the Electronic Communication Network (ECNs)
- Seeing how to interpret tier sizes and how to benefit from them
- Finding out how to buy between the bid and ask
- Discovering how to buy or sell stocks at the right moment
- Learning how to best use your margin and properly manage your account
Finding Tradable Stocks
- Learning how to find the right stocks to trade
- Understanding the best times to trade
- Knowing how to examine market movers
- Seeing where to find free news and information sources about fast-moving stocks
- Exploring alternative ways to profit from company announcements (stock splits, buybacks, earnings, etc.)
Time & Sales, ECN Books, and Shadowing Brokerage Firms
- Using Time & Sales in a color format to easily follow the supply and demand of a stock’s movement
- Following the ECN book to see where the most shares of a stock are waiting to be bought or sold
- Developing the skills necessary to track market makers
- Learning how to distinguish which brokerage firms control the most shares
Charts, Graphs, Technical Analysis, and Other Essential Matters
- Learning how to read and understand charts and graphs
- Becoming familiar with support and resistance terminology
- Knowing when to use technical indicators to trade
- Learning the rules of daytrading
- Developing the discipline needed to become a successful trader
- Determining how to manage profits and losses
- Acquiring your own trading style
- Adapting the psychology of a winning trader
It’s important that you experience real-life market scenarios. After all, these are the sorts of situations you’ll encounter when you trade or invest on your own, and have your money at stake. Just how much success you’ll eventually have in the market depends partially on how well you’ll handle these challenges.
That’s why in this two-day class, Fausto teaches you about the fundamentals you must have to be a wealthy trader or investor. Use this controlled learning environment to safely develop the skills and attributes needed to conquer the markets, with a highly experienced professional showing you the way.
"Great course, the practice with Fausto was extremely helpful. I learned a lot from the course and this was the first time I truly enjoyed trading and was not depressed at all. Trading is not easy, but it has become easier and more fun. Thank you for the teaching and your patience.”
- Elena, Israel
"I'm embarrassed to admit to all the money spent on other schools, books and classes..... you guys train by putting YOUR money where your mouth is..... now that is awesome ! Be forewarned: you WILL hear the whoop in' & a hollerin' all the way in New York when I trade my first "comma day" ! You two are a great team and provide a wonderful service .... It's amazing to make this amount of profit trading $15 stocks !.”
- Billy B., Texas, USA
About the Instructor
Fausto Pugliese was one of the original SOES bandits of the early 1990's and one of the first independent traders to take advantage of the Direct Access Trading technology boom that started in 1987. He acquired a wealth of knowledge from years of hands on experience and working side by side with some of the most practiced and successful traders in the industry. As a result of his knowledge and expertise, others immediately noticed his success as a trader in the industry. Soon after, Fausto was swamped with emails and telephone calls from other traders who wanted his trading advice.
Fausto took pride in sharing his insight and advice with his associates and strangers as well. Fausto Pugliese As the questions, emails, letters and phone calls came pouring in, Fausto found himself overwhelmed with this unexpected responsibility and decided to establish a university where his knowledge can be shared with others in a more appropriate environment.
Obviously, many factors go into determining how much money you’ll make in the markets, and how long you’ll be able to make it. Taking this class and putting to use what you've learned greatly increases your chance of lasting success in the challenging, but lucrative, world of trading and investing.
*Only students who have purchased this course can register to re-take the course. Please contact us for more information.