This many years of combined experience in the options, foreign exchange, futures, and equities markets, the CyberTrading University staff is one of the most experienced groups of trading professionals in the market today.
The Options Course is a product of this experience and gives traders an insight into successful options trading that only a market maker can. Cyber Trading University has devoted significant resources to the education of our clients, and is the leading online portal for options education.
Options Course Curriculum
- What is an Option
- Introduction to Options
- Understanding the leverage in options
- Dispelling the myth that options are risky
- Psychology of trading options
- Option terminology
- The right Vs. obligation
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Leaps
- Pricing Options
- Breaking down ITM/ATM/OTM
- Understanding the options chain
- Choosing the right strike price
- Expiration, Exercise and Assignment
- Basic understanding of the Greeks
- Risk Management and Probabilities
- Historical and Implied Volatility
- Understanding and benefiting from Time Decay
- Utilizing fluctuations in the VIX for opportunities to buy or sell
- Options for Hedging stock and retirement accounts
- Buying calls and puts for short and long term trading
- Straddles and Strangles
- Covered Calls
- Selling Calls and Puts
- Short and Long Vertical Spreads
- Iron Condors
- Calendar / Diagonal Spreads
- Butterfly Spreads
- Synthetic Long Stock
- Synthetic Short Stock
About The Instructor
Ralph Michele is an active trader of stocks and options utilizing technical analysis. Trading multiple time frames from intraday, Swing and position trading. Ralph coaches clients on trade plans, risk, and analysis as well as speaks to trading groups for active traders. Makes presentations on trading software, understanding the risk in trading, high probability trading. He instructs classes in stock, options and technical analysis. His goal is to help the individual investor understand the markets and learn disciplined trading strategies to help them take control of their finances. He believes no one care more about your money than you!
Trading is a game of probability and risk management whether you are trading stocks, options, forex or futures.
Speculating with options is essentially making an educated bet on the direction of the underlying instrument. While this form of speculation can offer tremendous leverage and potential returns, it can also work in just the opposite direction and quickly reduce the equity of a speculators portfolio. Not only do options speculators have to be right about the direction of the underlying, but they also have to right about the magnitude and timing of the move. That can be asking a lot from an unpredictable market.
The Options Cyber Course - Why Take The Options Cyber Course?
Low Stress Trading With Very Consistent Returns
If you are an experienced trader or investor, you have probably paid “tuition” along the way in bad trades and missed opportunity. That is real hard earned money out of your pocket. CyberTrading University designed the Options Cyber Course to save you this “tuition” by teaching you to avoid common mistakes that so many options traders make. You can leverage off of our years of experience and only use what has proven to work. Theory is great, but as a trader you want to see the “rubber hit the road.” After all, that’s why we are all here. You won’t need a year of complex study and texts. We will show you right out of the gate, real market examples in action. Seeing is believing.
Education, Confidence and Discipline
We developed the Options Cyber Course to give you the information we have learned from countless hours of the same trading experience that you would find in those books, yet condensed into one powerful resource. This not only gives you strategies for consistently profitable trading, but also the confidence and discipline to adhere to those strategies.
Course Content - What is covered in the course?
Learn to Trade in an Online Classroom
All of our Options Courses take place in an online classroom -- an interactive website where students can participate in a classroom environment to learn how to trade options strategies. Through the online classroom, students will have the ability to participate in a course that offers the following:
- Real time teaching and market interaction
- Quizzes to help you review the material
- Articles on all aspects of options trading
- Group discussions on the various topics covered in the course
- Homework assignments to help you apply what you have learned
- Ability to view archives of your recorded class
At the end of the 5 day class, students should be ready and confident to take advantage of opportunities available for profitable trading.
The One on One Course
The first step towards profitable trading is an understanding of the basics. Learn everything that the online group course teaches, but experience the personal interaction with a one on one mentor.
Options Cyber Course Curriculum
- The options basics. From the ground up
- How to speculate using options – Up / Down / or Sideways markets.
- Options pricing. The importance of price, time and volatility.
- How to use time and volatility to give you an unfair advantage.
- Combining options and technical analysis for risk managed, leveraged returns.
- Introduction to simple spreads.
- A need for a new way of thinking. Eliminating, “Guess and Stress” investing.
- Positive Outcomes; One-out-of-Three vs. Three-out-of-Four.
- Easy understanding of option greeks and their inter- relationships.
- Lets build a basic spread.
- How to properly apply spreads.
- How to profit on changes in volatility vs. price using spreads.
- How and when to use time spreads.
- Combing spreads and technical analysis.
- A complete system for using debit and credit spreads month after month for risk managed cash-flow.
- Risk management – How to adjust when the market threatens a position.