Course Refund Policy
CyberTradingUniversity.com does not offer a refund of class(es) once the purchaser participates in the class(es) and/or accesses the archive file(s). Please note that accessing the archive file(s) is an act of participating in the class. Once the purchaser accesses the archive file(s), then he/she has waived all rights to refunds and/or cancellation of service.
Refunds will only be issued for lives classes purchases if a refund and cancellation of participation is requested at least two weeks (2) before the beginning of the start of the class. Refund or cancellation requests must be made in writing by email (email@example.com)and received two weeks (2) before the scheduled time of the class.
DVD, CD or Novelty Item Refund Policy
Purchase of CDs, DVDs and novelties are final sale items. These items may be exchanged only if the merchandise is damaged and/or approved by a CTU administrator. In some cases, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price is required when an item is returned by mail. Prices listed do not include shipping and handling charges.
Subscription services can be cancelled by contacting CyberTradingUniversity.com. Notice may be given via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax to 516.558.1118. A pro-rata share will not be refunded for monthly subscription or re-subscription charges already processed. Refunds and/or cancellations will not be issued if the purchaser accessed the archive class(es). Cancellation of certain subscriptions will void promotional price and the subscriber will be liable for the regular (non-promotional) price for all months the subscription was used.
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All online materials on the CyberTradingUniversity.com sites, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by CyberTradingUniversity.com. You, the visitor, may download online materials for non-commercial, personal use only provided you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute online materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the CyberTradingUniversity.com site. Any attempt to modify any online material or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
Everything you download, plus all files, all images and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by CyberTradingUniversity.com for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer title of any material to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. You're not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
Submitting Your Online Material to Us
That means that we don't have to treat any such submission as confidential. You can't sue us for using ideas you submit. If we use them, or anything like them, we don't have to pay you or anyone else for them. We will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of any kind. We can use them for any purpose we deem appropriate to our CyberTradingUniversity.com mission, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Warrantees and Disclaimers
CyberTradingUniversity.com is designed to help readers obtain trading education. It discusses ways to trade the markets using analysis in the decision process. There are no warranties implied. CyberTradingUniversity.com makes no guarantee that that you will make money trading any market.
CyberTradingUniversity.com provides educational and informational services through electronic transmission via the internet.
The CyberTradingUniversity.com.com web site and its information are provided for guidance and information purposes only.
- The fundamental concept is that you should NOT rely solely upon the information or opinions you read. Rather, you should use what you read as a starting point for doing independent research on our analysis, and trading methods. Then judge for yourself the merits of the material that has been shared in CyberTradingUniversity.com.
- CyberTradingUniversity.com.com does not recommend or endorse any specific trading system or method. We recommend that you research all trading systems, methods and market strategies thoroughly.
- You should carefully consider whether trading the markets is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other circumstances.
- This web site, its content and the services offered is not intended to provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
- The information contained herein has been compiled from sources deemed reliable and it is accurate to the best of our knowledge and belief; however, CyberTradingUniversity.com.com cannot guarantee as to its accuracy, completeness and validity and cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions. Changes are periodically made to this web site and may be made at any time without notice to you, the student.
- All information contained herein should be independently verified and confirmed.
- CyberTradingUniversity.com does not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever caused in reliance upon such information.
- Reader agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CyberTradingUniversity.com from and against any damages, costs and expenses, including any legal fees, potentially resulting from the application of any of the information provided by CyberTradingUniversity.com. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Reader agrees to assume all risk resulting from the application of any of the information provided by CyberTradingUniversity.com.
- By using this web site, including content contained therein, the visitor agrees that the use of this web site and its information product is entirely at his/her own risk.
- As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought prior to investing in options.
Links to Other Sites We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in an CyberTradingUniversity.com operated site or have moved to another site. CyberTradingUniversity.com.com is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When CyberTradingUniversity.com.com provides links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that CyberTradingUniversity.com.com operates or controls these Web sites.
Limitation of Liability
CyberTradingUniversity.com.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF ITS SITE.
These include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any:
- Use of (or inability to use) the site
- Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our site
- Failure of our site to perform in the manner you expected or desired
- Error on our site
- Omission on our site
- Interruption of availability of our site
- Defect on our site
- Delay in operation or transmission of our site
- Computer virus or line failure
- Please note that we are not liable for any damages, including:
- damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury
- damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as "consequential damages.")
- other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as "incidental damages.")
We are not liable even if we've been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or both.
Exception: certain state laws may not allow us to limit or exclude liability for these "incidental" or "consequential" damages. If you live in one of those states, the above limitation obviously would not apply, which would mean that you might have the right to recover these types of damages.
However, in any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of any and every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or they're claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid if anything to access our site.
thinkorswim, Inc. has entered into a Marketing Agreement with Cyber Trading University, Inc.(CTU) whereby thinkorswim pays CTU to recommend thinkorswim as its executing broker. The existence of this Marketing Agreement should not be deemed as an endorsement or recommendation of CTU by thinkorswim and/or any of its affiliated companies. Neither thinkorswim, Inc. nor any of its affiliated companies is responsible for the privacy practices of CTU or this website. thinkorswim, Inc. does not warrant the accuracy or content of the products or services offered by CTU or this website. Use of this site and its services and/or products is the decision of and at the discretion of the individual or entity choosing this service and/or product. thinkorswim, Inc. makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind and of the products or services offered by CTU or by or through this website and shall have no liability therefore.
FOREX Risk Disclaimer
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
CTU does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this Policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for your account. Non-affiliated companies that assist CTU in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services and only for the purposes that CTU dictates. Furthermore, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties to fulfill your instructions or pursuant to your consent.
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request; however, failure to do so may result in our being unable to facilitate the educational course. If you do not wish to have your personal information disclosed to our affiliates or other third parties as described in this Policy, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com