"My Top Trading Strategies from 20+ Years of Market Experience"
- How to See New Big Trends, Whether You Trade over Days or a few Weeks or Months
- How to Enjoy and Capitalize on 52 Expiration Weeks per Year
- Review Case Studies on Winning and Losing Trades, Showing You What Works Best in This Market
- Learn How to Convert Your Knowledge into Real-World Results on Popular Trading Platforms
- How to Determine the Right Trading Strategy Based on the Market Structure and Much More!
11am ET / 8am PT PETE NAJARIAN, tradeMONSTER & optionsMONSTER
"How to play momentum stocks with defined risk"Pete Najarian, the "Pit Boss," is ranked one of the top 100 traders by Trader Monthly magazine, and is cofounder of optionMONSTER.com, a news and information site for options traders. Following a football career that included several seasons with the NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Minnesota Vikings, Najarian took up options trading in 1992 joining his brother, Jon "DRJ" Najarian, at Mercury Trading, a market-making firm at the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE). Two years later, he assumed responsibility for Mercury's risk and arbitrage and later led its entry onto the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
12pm ET / 9am PT FAUSTO PUGLIESE, Cyber Trading University
"Turning Trading into a Wealthy Career"
- How do you Find it?
- How do you Trade it?
- The Double Trend Trap Method
1pm ET / 10am PT ANDREW KEENE, Keene On The Market
"The Secrets of a Market Maker No One Else Will Share"Join Andrew Keene for a live session as he discusses:
- What is a Market Maker?
- How does a Market Maker Make Money?
- Who can be a Market Maker?
- Why this is the Best time in history to be a Retail Trader?
- Why the Market Maker actually wants you to make money.
2pm ET / 11am PT TOM BUSBY, Diversified Trading Institute (DTI)
"Overcoming Fear in Trading"
- How he personally overcame fear in his trading
- How this can be applied to YOUR trading (after all, that is what really matters)
- Techniques to begin applying to build your plan for 2014
3pm ET / 12pm PT NORMAN HALLETT, The Disciplined Trader