It has been said that the secret to success is to build a better mousetrap and watch the world beat a path to your door. Well, in the cat and mouse world of day traders, it is equally important to stay out of the trap – market maker traps. In this lively seminar, veteran trader Fausto Pugliese will demonstrate many of the techniques used by market makers to trap unsuspecting traders. Furthermore, he will show you how to avoid having these traps sprung on you. The knowledge you will obtain in this seminar is sure to save you some major headaches, not to mention major money.
In this speaking, you will gain valuable insight regarding the influence Market Makers have on price movements. You will learn:
- Where to find tradable stocks on the Internet
- Learn to read Level II, Total View, and ECNs
- How to evaluate these stocks to be certain they are tradable
- To perform a simple chart analysis and evaluation of the stock
- How to locate your entry points and exit strategies
- How to identify the dominant market makers of these stocks
- Evaluate the strategy of the dominant market makers and uncover their intentions
- Identify, understand, and avoid market maker traps and head fakes
This information will help reveal and predict the direction in which the dominant market maker is moving. Fausto will show you how market makers use a variety of methods to hide their intentions and mask their activity. These methods, called “Market Maker Traps,” are very effective to those who don’t know they exist, and they are designed to mislead and/or fool traders into taking positions in the wrong direction. You will learn how to identify these traps and avoid them.