In this 60-minute introductory options trading class Greg McDermott will go over the advantages of Options and how to get up and running with some simple easy-to-implement strategies to trade options. This online class will be presented on GoToWebinar and is available on desktop computers, mobile devices and tablets (for full system requirements and platform details, please visit http://support.gotowebinar.com)
In this class you'll learn:
- The Power of Reducing Risk with Options
- Easily Open the Short Side of Equity Trading
- Maximize Your Trading Capital
- Take Profits and Continue with Your Initial Position Size
- The Benefit of Patience Afforded Options Positions
- Eliminate the Need for the Perfect and Exit Point
- Ignore the Market Noise and Focus on Your Position
- Income Generation in Quiet Market Conditions
Course Instructor:Gregory M. McDermott, Mapp Fin
- Master of Applied Finance (Mapp Fin), Macqaurie University, Sydney, Australia, 1989
- BS Financial Management, Saint Joseph’s University, 1987.
- Crude Oil Options Trader at the NYMEX.
- Head Options Market Maker, JAS Securities, Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
- Managed the firm’s portfolio risk for a team of 10 options floor traders.
- Market Maker in Dell Computer at the PHLX
- Directed an Off-Floor Trading Unit for JAS Securities.
- Qualified as an International Securities Exchange (ISE) DTR