Topic: Strategies to Determine and Nurture Your Trading Style
In this webinar, we look to elevate and build on new and existing trading strategies utilizing the various technical and fundamental analysis tools available. We will delve deeper to develop a concrete approach of what to trade, when to trade and how to monitor existing trades. We will introduce participants to strategies they may or may not be familiar with.
Andrew will also cover:
- How to Determine What & When to Trade
- Use Screeners to Develop a Watchlist for Futures, Forex, and Stocks
- Introduction to Some Tools Available in the Marketplace (RadarScreen)
- Quant & Fundamental Screens for What to Buy
- Technical Analysis
- Monitor Winning and Losing Trades
- Increasing the Probability of Winning Trades
- Setting Stop and Profit Levels for a Disciplined Approach
- Tracking Portfolio or Trade Performance within RadarScreen
About Andrew Horowitz
CEO & Founder of Horowitz & Company, and The Disciplined Investor blog
Andrew is the President and Founder of Horowitz & Company, a Registered Investment Advisor. He has been managing money for individual and corporate clients since the late 1980’s and has taken his disciplines derived from decades of experience in financial and investment management to create a unique system of investment strategies. Together, these provide a comprehensive methodology for establishing results oriented, individualized portfolios. Andrew combines high-tech with hands-on expertise to help create the kind of well balanced portfolio needed in today’s complex financial world.
Andrew has been featured and is regularly quoted in media including: CNBC, Bloomberg, CBS Marketwatch, The New York Times, Seeking Alpha, Financial Planning Magazine, Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Reuters, FoxNews, SunSentinel, Miami Herald, Chicago Tribune, Financial Times, Palm Beach Post, NPR, Chiropractic Economics among others.