In this informative 60-minute online class, you will learn the basics of currency trading and money management to apply in today's market.
The beginning of the year is the perfect time to learn to trade and 2014 is already looking to be dynamic year.
Learn from Cyber Trading University's head forex instructor, Gregory McDermott as he guides you through the advantages of currency trading, mobile trading (for the busy professional), the basics of the market and how to become successful through money management.
About Gregory McDermott
- BS Financial Management, Saint Joseph’s University, 1987.
- Crude Oil Options Trader at the NYMEX.
- Head Options Market Maker, JAS Securities, Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
- Managed the firm’s portfolio risk for a team of 10 options floor traders.
- Market Maker in Dell Computer at the PHLX
- Directed an Off-Floor Trading Unit for JAS Securities.
- Qualified as an International Securities Exchange (ISE) DTR