Trading is one of the most challenging, stressful professions in the world. It’s also one of the most lucrative. Your ability to deal with the natural ups and downs of trading and stay calm, focused, and detached will go a long way in determining just how good a trader you’ll become.
Fausto Pugliese has been successfully trading the market for over two decades, and he knows it’s not easy to remain in control. But, he’ll share some of effective techniques he’s learned along the way about how to:
- Deal with the stress all traders experience
- Keep your confidence after a losing streak
- Maintain your poise after a bad break
- Not overtrade during a profitable period
- Believe in yourself and your system
Don’t let your emotions limit your earnings – or make you ill. Discover how to stay in control no matter what the market is doing or how your trades are performing, and give yourself the best chance for a long career in this challenging profession.
(LIVE WEBINAR ON GOTOWEBINAR - AVAILABLE ON DESKTOP, MOBILE AND TABLET)