DON'T MISS THIS GREAT WEB EVENT ON DECEMBER 6, 2014 starting @ 10am ET / 7am PT
FREE WEB CONFERENCE (WITH 6 PRESENTERS!)
Give the gift of successful trading with proven strategies in Trader’s Discipline and Psychology. Stay focused and make the most of your trading days... 12 trading days before the Christmas season.
Join Norman Hallett, Steve Bigalow, Alan Knuckman, Tom Busby, Fausto Pugliese and Greg McDermott for this full-day free trading education event.
** REGISTRATION BONUS **
Every registrant can enter for a chance to win a free trading computer bundle "The Falcon F-25 Trading Computer along with a 24in. Monitor" provided by TradingComputers.com
The Traders Spectacular Lineup & Agenda...
10am ET / 7am PT
NORMAN HALLETT, The Disciplined Trader
"Building and Maintaining Your Positive Momentum"
Building and maintaining a positive attitude as a trader is a talent that successful traders have learned to own. In this presentation, Norman Hallett will lay out how you too can own this essential skill. With all the negativity that surrounds us as traders (the talking heads, all the sales pitches saying we need to change everything we're doing, etc., etc.) having the skill to maintain a positive momentum and stay focused on your trading plan is critical to your success.
11am ET / 8am PT
STEPHEN BIGALOW, CandleStick Forum
"Bullish Power Strategies Quantified"
8 of the strongest signals and patterns that consistently find big price moves
After 30 years of working with candlestick signals, Stephen Bigalow has selected a quantitative list of which signals and patterns work the best.
In ‘Bullish Power Strategies Quantified’ Steve reviews .
- Signals that work in all time frames
- Strategies ideal for day-trading
- Established patterns for picking long-term positions
- And much more...
12pm ET / 9am PT
ALAN KNUCKMAN, barcharts.com
"Strategy Customization for Any and All Conditions"
Webinar Description: How to use options to lower risk and increase probability of success in these dynamic markets. Analysis of the market factors including direction trends and volatility to construct trading candidates with solid reward to risk ratios.
1pm ET / 10am PT
FAUSTO PUGLIESE, Cyber Trading University
"Using High-Frequency Trades to Level the Playing Field"
- Discover how High Frequency Trades Affect the Market
- Strategies on entry & exit options
- ECN Book
- Tradeable stocks of the day
- Market trends
- Trading ideology
- Market makers
- What CTU traded
2pm ET / 11am PT
TOM BUSBY, Diversified Trading Institute
"Using the Global 24-Hour Clock for Market Timing"
- Understanding the Global Market
- Recognizing Trend Reversals with the Busby 7/11 Rule
- Using the DAX 6am Number to Determine Trend
3pm ET / 12pm PT
GREG MCDERMOTT, Cyber Trading University
"The Options Advantage"
- Master of Applied Finance (Mapp Fin), Macqaurie University, Sydney, Australia, 1989
- BS Financial Management, Saint Joseph's University, 1987.
- Crude Oil Options Trader at the NYMEX.
- Head Options Market Maker, JAS Securities, Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
- Managed the firm's portfolio risk for a team of 10 options floor traders.
- Market Maker in Dell Computer at the PHLX
- Directed an Off-Floor Trading Unit for JAS Securities.
- Qualified as an International Securities Exchange (ISE) DTR
Duration: 6 Hours
XP Level: Beginner to Intermediate
System Requirements: Windows, Mac OSX, iOS & Android
*This conference is available on Desktop and Mobile
*This webinar will be recorded and available after the live session.
Trading the Stock Market, Futures Markets, Option Contracts or Forex Markets is risky. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Understand the RISK before you trade. Please Click Here for more information.
Terms of Free Computer Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The '"High Performance and Affordability" Falcon F-25 Trading Computer' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 11/11/2014 at 12:00 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 12/06/2014 at 03:00 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Cyber Trading University ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA & Canada who are 18 Years Old or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 Hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 Hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 Hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) ] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $0)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA & Canada. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at http://ctu.co/traders-spectacular.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Cyber Trading University cc: "High Performance and Affordability" Falcon F-25 Trading Computer at 6800 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 208W, Syosset, NY 11791. Request must be received no later than 48 Hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cyber Trading University, 6800 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 208W, Syosset, NY 11791, firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.