How to Stay Competitive in Difficult Market Times
What separates the ordinary from the extraordinary when it comes to trading? Most traders would agree that it is the result of having a consistent ‘edge’; an approach or strategy that gives one a competitive advantage.
We are offering an informative free webinar called “How to Stay Competitive in Difficult Market Times” that will be taught by Fausto Pugliese, CEO of Cyber Trading University. As one of the early “SOES Bandits” who dominated stocks in the 1990s, Fausto semi-retired as a successful trader in his early-twenties.
In this free webinar, Fausto will explain his methods for maintaining this edge in his own trading while demonstrating the tools he uses to do so. He will show how you can avoid and correct the typical mistakes made by small, non-professional traders who lose in the markets consistently.
Fausto will also cover:
- How to identify the most profitable stocks to trade
- Finding the best entry and exit points
- How to follow the smart money via Nasdaq Level II and Level III
- His favorite, most accurate chart patterns
- Mastering time and sales...and much more.