Cyber Trading University is proud to have been mentioned in a big story on Business Insider! “Playboy’s 2014 “Playmate of the Year,” Kennedy Summers, recently found a passion for day trading. “I love trading. I can wake up and make sure I can make money and still pay my rent,” the 28-year model and actress...
- NASDAQ4986.87+28.40 - +0.57%
- NYSE10805.20+14.87 - +0.14%
- S&P 5002063.11+5.47 - +0.27%
- Apple Inc.125.425+0.895 - +0.719%
- Google Inc.520.51-1.01 - -0.19%
- DOW Futures
- Crude Oil
- 10-Yr Bond2.34+0.00 - +0.17%
- VIX18.23-0.62 - -3.29%
- Russell 20001253.9471+7.1936 - +0.5770%
We have proudly been featured with the following trading companies...
RECENT FEATURED ARTICLES
The stock market has been soaring for the past six years and buy-and-hold and long-only traders have profited mightily. While these traders have done quite well, many of them will be tempted into believing that the stock market “can only go up” and that they’ve found the “magic formula” for profiting in the markets. This...
Tape reading is one of the long-lost arts of trading, yet it is one of the most powerful tools that traders have at their disposal. Tape reading started when traders literally read stock ticker tapes to gain insight into patterns and market psychology that could not be gleaned from corporate financial reports. Many of the...
It’s no secret that the past seven years have been a time of great economic and financial uncertainty, as well as one of the hardest times to be a long-term investor. Many long-term investors were walloped by the 2008 stock market crash and sold their stocks at the lows, only to see the market nearly...
Please join us on Saturday, May 2nd at 10am eastern time for an incredibly informative full-day webinar with 5 leaders in the financial education industry. Learn simple techniques and methods to apply to your self-directed investing and trading to increase your odds of success. This webinar enrollment is currently open and free to attend, but...
1) You don’t have a boss Having a boss is one of most employees’ biggest frustrations. So many problems stem from this relationship – especially in these tough economic times. As a trader, you are your own boss. You don’t have anyone to answer to aside from the market. You do your own performance review...