Topic: "Mastering Intermarket Analysis For Forex And Futures"
On Wednesday, March 18th, we are hosting an informative free webinar called "Mastering Intermarket Analysis For Forex And Futures" with Jesse Colombo, a well-known economic analyst and Forbes.com columnist who teaches with Cyber Trading University. Jesse has built a significant following and media attention for his market calls including warning about the Global Financial Crisis, predicting the crude oil crash in June 2014, foreseeing the surge of the U.S. Dollar in the summer of 2014, and much more.
In this free webinar, Jesse will teach you how he uses currencies and commodity futures to forecast moves in each market, and how to use multiple correlated financial markets to confirm important trends and reduce the probability of getting caught in false moves or "headfakes."
In addition, Jesse will teach you:
- The most important market relationships to be aware of
- The most accurate chart patterns in currencies and futures
- How to follow the "smart money" in currencies and commodities
- Avoid getting caught in fake-out moves
- Which markets lead vs. which ones lag and how to use this information