FX Workshop: Trading in 2 Hours a Day
with education grant sponsored by
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Duration: 2 Hours
Here we will discuss the basic attributes to the Forex market, how to calculate margin, rollover, and a pip increment. We will then turn our attention to the FXCM trading station as we examine its various attributes and features such as their custom charts and indicators as well as the basic mechanics of place various types of orders and trade functions. At this point we will then discuss the essential elements of trading the Forex market such as the interpretation of news events and macro-economic trends, also known as Fundamental Analysis, as well as 'Technical Analysis'; the science in reading the price charts. Upon completion of this program every student will be armed with the tools necessary to read and interpret the chart and recent news events, and place logical trade, and take our first step towards a profitable and consistent trading career.
This Workshop Includes:
- Learn to Trade with Tight Stops and Small Profit Targets
- How to Mange Winning Trades with Trailing Stops
- Understand How to Interpret 15 min, 5 Min and 1 Min Charts
- Where do Professional Trades look for Market News and Trade Ideas
- Free CTU Pivot Point and CTU Bands Meta Trader Custom Indicators
- Free Short Term Trader Profile for to load into your Meta Trader 4 Charts
- PLUS a month of CyberGroup PRO for FREE ($197 value)
Click here to enroll
Current CyberGroup PRO Members are eligible for discounted enrollment of $99 by calling us toll-free 877.702.9237 to speak with an educational advisor. This discount is only for full CyberGroup PRO Members and is not available for Express or Trial members.
Contact an educational advisor to receive information about our FXCM Grant to receive free professional education and workshops.
Course Instructor:Gregory M. McDermott, Mapp Fin
- Master of Applied Finance (Mapp Fin), Macqaurie University, Sydney, Australia, 1989
- BS Financial Management, Saint Joseph’s University, 1987.
- Crude Oil Options Trader at the NYMEX.
- Head Options Market Maker, JAS Securities, Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
- Managed the firm’s portfolio risk for a team of 10 options floor traders.
- Market Maker in Dell Computer at the PHLX
- Directed an Off-Floor Trading Unit for JAS Securities.
- Qualified as an International Securities Exchange (ISE) DTR