“Why Only 10% of Trader’s Succeed and How to Become One of Them”
Presenter: Fausto Pugliese, CEO of CTU
Date/Time: Thursday, Jun. 29th, 2017 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm EDT
We’ve all heard the statistic: 90% of traders fail to ever turn a profit and give up after a few short years in the market. What’s so special about the other 10%? Do they just get lucky every single day? After more than twenty years in the market, Fausto Pugliese has narrowed down his secrets to success and he wants to share it with anyone who is looking to beat the odds.
In this free webinar, Fausto will teach you about the importance of seeing the ‘big picture’ when trading. It’s not enough to learn about complex indicators and strategies; true success comes to traders who understand the psychology of their competition and know when to strike when they have the edge. By cleverly combining an active analysis of level II, level III, time and sales, and psychology, Fausto will demonstrate how he maintains the upper hand in the difficult world of trading.
You deserve to know what the ‘smart money’ doesn’t want you to know because, in the trading game, you can’t afford to be blindsided by the competition.
Join us for this presentation and learn:
How to understand the psychology of the best traders
Analyzing and interpreting Level II and Level III quotes
Why 90% of traders fail to turn a profit
How to use time and sales to your advantage
(100% risk-free webinar admission; you have nothing to lose and everything to gain) If you can't attend this live class, check the Beginner Stock Course Schedule to attend in the future. Every session is recorded for access at a later date.
About the Presenter
Fausto Pugliese was one of the original Day Traders of the early 1990s and one of the first independent traders to take advantage of the Direct Access Trading technology boom in 1987. He acquired a wealth of knowledge from years of hands-on experience, beginning in the trenches, working side by side with some of the most practiced and successful traders in the industry. After spending considerable time mastering the art and discipline of day trading, Fausto chose to start his own company to share some of his highly-sought-after wisdom. Fausto is the 12-time champion at the World Traders Challenge, and is the author of How To Beat Market Makers At Their Own Game – Uncovering the Mysteries of Level II.